View Single Post
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 17:18   #8
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold
Re: Improved Ingame Alliance Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post
page shows ruler and planet name, which takes up quite a bit of space, all the intel related things are required to show, if not the output would be rather pointless.
only place the roids/value/score would be possible to add is in a new line/row
But is it not possible to add a separate history page to show that information? Reliability is the only one that I can understand you think is required, but the other 2 are not necessary unless you suspect someone is adding false intel, and for that you'd want a more indepth log anyway.

Also, showing ruler and planet name is not necessary, I'd love to see it changed to this:

Alliance Race Coords Score Value Size Nick Reliability

Which would make the intel page more than halfway useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post
http://www.planetarion.com/news/news...e-intel-system

And you can set ppl to no alliance just fine, just use the "empty/blank option at the top of the list.
Delete planets stay entered to show that they are deleted, suddenly wiping intel could create quite a bit of confusion.
Have you tried? I just did again and:

You have to choose an alliance.

I could kinda understand deleted planets still showing, but since there's nothing that shows what planet it was originally except nick (which might not be available) and alliance it's not particuarly useful anyway.
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote