Thread: Omfg Tof
View Single Post
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 01:51   #101
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Omfg Tof

Quote:
Originally Posted by hylands
i just love the fact that tof is claiming that they were in the initial anti-exi block.
strange as i know vgn hc's been working on it since they heard exil played. there's been a 3 ally block before the round even started (didn't tof know that by now) those 3 we're supposed to take exil down they FAILED. first jenova died, vgn loses several hc's due to stupid reasons and several high profile members to VS(right fenix?). only ministry and vgn left when des joined them in the fight. still tof sat on theyre fence. and finally when ministry got shot down also they move theyre ass. great timing guys really great.
The only person who has really claimed anything remotely resembling what you claim is myself, and that claim wasn't related to any other block that might have existed but the one that ToF are now being crititsed for not being part of. A block which quite simply they were initially part of until day 2 when certain people decided that rather than having most of the top10 (plus a couple outside) involved to ensure exil could be outflanked it was more important that their alliances got all the credit and didn't have to share it with any alliance they didn't feel was trendy enough. This saw most alliances, tofs rep being one of them, removed from the channel after being called 'untrustworthy' and 'unworthy'

Others have claimed that ToF were later invited back in, not being ToF i cant confirm that though but even if they were and they declined its hardly cause for the witch hunt against them. I know that had F-Crew been re-invited back in, even by someone like Game who did nothing but act in a respectful way to all those initially involved the answer would have been no. You don't have to like people your working with in a block but a sense of respect and trust between parties has to exists and the comments and actions of key people destroyed that completely. I had expressed my concern that it was too early for us to get involved when we joined but would join in for the good of the game and from comments made it seems ToF were maybe in a simerlar situation of being a little uneasy striking at that point but were willing to do as they felt it was the right thing to do and because they felt they could trust the other parties. Its not a case of fence sitting but rather a case of being unsure its the right time to strike, especially with block partners who have shown how little they think of you and who's attitude suggests they wouldnt hesitate stabbing you in the back to ave themselves.

Certainly in my eyes ToF have gone up in my opinions because they were willing to stick to their guns even when it made their task at hand harder rather than take the TGV route or letting the people who showed such respect for them to use them as puppets for their own glory
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote