View Single Post
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 15:37   #67
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: I got it right!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
How one acts in victory and defeat says alot about their quality. One thing holding Asc back from being a champion alliance, is how its members handle these occasions.
You're being stupid. We win, we're allowed to act how we want. If you don't want us to win and gloat, try harder to stop us winning in the future.
That said, I haven't even seen too much "ahahaha you're all shit" gloating so far. I've seen members being proud of what the alliance achieved (quite rightly so), but that's pretty far from the "Denial are shit" stuff I've seen over the past few rounds.

Quote:
We allready know how they handle defeat: "If we cant win, well act like spolit brats AND FKN KILL YUO ALL." Please, try and show a little maturity when it rolls the other way.
Right because when an alliance ruins our round by taking away our chances of winning, doing the same to them is immature and makes us spoilt brats? get over yourself man.

Quote:
Unfortunately i cannot access sandmans, Please feel free to pass me the relevant details in PM.
It's a graph comparing our score growth to ND's since the NAP was dropped. We quickly jumped ahead because our members knew that production should be released for wartime, whilst ND members didn't care and kept theirs hidden, releasing it slowly over the next week or so. Since then we've just increased our lead pretty quickly...

Quote:
RTFM.
If you can't provide evidence to back up your retarded allegations, don't make them.