Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2008, 22:07   #93
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post
Perot: I was casting a protest vote. I was still relatively liberal at this point but thought that Clinton was a sleazy asshole. I was not proven wrong. Bush was part of the Regan administration which I hadn't liked but in hindsight wish we had back.
yet more proof - if proof be needed- of the american ability to distort the language.

Liberal? You voted Perot because you were a liberal?

I REALLY want the word liberal back.

It means, or ought to mean, "having a liberated mind" "being unconstrained by accepted ideas" "questioning" "unwillingness to accept given truths without proof and/or a belief in their efficacy"

A liberal says "hang on a second you can't assume ..."

A liveral does not vote Perot