Thread: Facebook add-on
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 23:00   #48
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Facebook add-on

I'm with pig here.

I played Planetarion for six years but it's hardly something I shout from the rooftops. Hey guys, today I increased my numbers and made another person's numbers go down!!! Let's face it, we're all a bit sad for continuing to be involved in this game and no amount of bluster is going to change that.

Facebook is the ultimate social networking device. You're in contact with a huge number of acquaintances - I have over 300, and I know people with more - and telling them all that I still play Planetarion isn't something I want to do. You can call this shallow, and from the perspective of a true internet warrior you'd probably be right.

But out in the real world, the one where you meet people of the opposite sex and have sexytime with them, internet browser games aren't cool and never will be. That's why I'd never use such an application if it existed.