View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 22:57   #66
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Katharos
[ooc] Although my character is good and means well, he also has some old of his Black Magic in him. I didn't mention this in my sign up post, but my character resorted to Black Magic, thus turning him evil, when his mentor, and dear friend, was murdered. When casting magic, K'atharos can sometimes lose control as the Black Magic inside him is still very strong and can take over his actions. If he uses magic for too long, the evilness inside him is sure to seep back to the surface. When his Black Magic begins to overpower him, there are some noticable changed, like the deepness and echoing of his voice. The wind that occurs when spell casting, the Black Magic itself and the colour of his eyes and hair would immediately change black. Past attempts by various powerful Wizards to destroy the Black Magic inside him has not been successful. The Black Magic is too powerful for the most powerful of Wizard's to overcome. Sorry I didn't mention this before - but is this okay? And no - I will not use uber magic and abilities![/ooc]
It's okay but there are only Additive and Subtractive kinds of magic. There really is no black magic except mabey subtractive magic, it causes things to dissapear. Additive makes things appear. you have Additive magic, but somthing about your cloak makes you, well i can't tell you yet but it is magical and will turn you evil if you use the magic of it too much. TheSeeker might know what im talking about (Mirswith Cloaks)

ANNOUNCEMENT
--------------------
My dad bought me book 5 and 6(Soul Of Fire and Faith Of The Fallen.) only prob is i need the 4th book. im going to go to chapters and buy the 4 book soon, what books do you guys got(Have).

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote