View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 20:31   #65
Katharos

Quote:
keeping a sharp eye out for gars you remember a spell. you outstemd your hand and the air starts thicken around you. a shied of air would be good. The distorted air around you seems to crackle with the extreme power of the spell.The distorted air around you seems to crackle with the extreme power of the spell.

The bushes begin to move, a wolf jumps out at you, it begins to talk but you ignore it and....

...the wolf begins to howl. K'atharos tells it to be quiet, it might lure Gars towards him. The wolf now begins to ignore K'atharos and continues to howl.

Both their lives were in more danger now. K'atharos extended his hand toward the wolf, a mysterious wind appeared, the trees, as well as K'atharos' cloak, beard and hair, begin to rustle in the wind. After a few moments, a small dark orb appeared in the palm of K'atharos' hand. "Quiet!" he shouts allowed. His voice now dark and deep, echoing in an unnatural mystical way. The wolf immediatly stops howling, and turns it's head towards the Wizard. The wind slowly starts to dissapear, the trees, the Wizard's robe, his hair and beard now stop rustling. The dark orb in K'atharos' palm now dissolves into the air like smoke. He lowers his hand and then grips his staff. K'atharos slowly walks over to the wolf, who is now just standing there, watching the Wizard. K'atharos now stands in front of the wolf, looming over it. The wolf raises it's head as the Wizard's hand lowers to it's head and begins to stroke the fur softly. He then bends down so his face is level with the wolf's. Staring into the wolf's eyes, K'atharos begins to speak soft and quietly.
"I am truely sorry for that. You endangered both of us. Now, what is your name and why have you come, hmm?"

[ooc] Although my character is good and means well, he also has some old of his Black Magic in him. I didn't mention this in my sign up post, but my character resorted to Black Magic, thus turning him evil, when his mentor, and dear friend, was murdered. When casting magic, K'atharos can sometimes lose control as the Black Magic inside him is still very strong and can take over his actions. If he uses magic for too long, the evilness inside him is sure to seep back to the surface. When his Black Magic begins to overpower him, there are some noticable changed, like the deepness and echoing of his voice. The wind that occurs when spell casting, the Black Magic itself and the colour of his eyes and hair would immediately change black. Past attempts by various powerful Wizards to destroy the Black Magic inside him has not been successful. The Black Magic is too powerful for the most powerful of Wizard's to overcome. Sorry I didn't mention this before - but is this okay? And no - I will not use uber magic and abilities![/ooc]