View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 00:05   #54
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Aerodeamus
---
After Legolas came home, he started to do his hair. All the mud had been blown out by the wind, so his hair couldnt be worse. He whistles a nice melody as he walks towards the lake side, 200 meters away from the village. At his surprise, thats where he sees the girl who asked him to have dinner with him.

At first she doesnt seem to see you, but as you come closer and you start walking in the water, your eyes cross. She smiles and walks over. How about the dinner? she asks you. Almost Petrified by her beauty, which u didnt recognize before, you can hardly say no. Which you wont. Ofcourse i would, you tell her. I could roast the claws of the Boar i just caught. I have a recipy from my mother for that. That would be great, she said. When you walk away, you tell her that you will come by her house when its dinner time.

You start walking the way back, hardly able to surpress the smile on your face. She's nice, you think... great job, perhaps this can turn out just fine. When you walk ahead, u hear a strange sound, like the wind running through your hairs, but different. It gives you goosebumps. You start looking suspicious around you, but all you see is a chicken on top of a roof staring at you. Again you feel goosebumps, for the chicken does not take his eyes away from you. Relax legolas, you say to yourself, its been a long journey.. You might need your sleep. When you are rested, you will probably feel allot better.

And so you walk home, taking a nap for the time that is left untill dinner. But still the chicken stay's in your mind. It was almost like it was a chicken that was not a chicken. You fall asleep uneasy.
- - - - - - - - - -

You wake up uneasy too. You role to the side, it's dark outside. The moon is up. It's not that late but than you remember the girl. Damn. You almost forgot. Grabing your bow you get dressed and start running. The boar you but in the square is still. There. Luckely your mother has roasted it for you while you where sleeping.

"Deer, you didn't forget your date did you?", you smile when she looks at you and then the house to the left. "No, just fell asleep, Thanks mum" you say, grabing the boar claws. You rush after you give your mother a kiss.

"your late." you walk in and almost drop the food. She's wearing the most gorgeus dress you have ever seen. Red, it goes all the way to the floor. it has two straps to hold it up, it rests nicely on her bosoms. You try to look away, but can't. "Wouldn't miss it for anything" you take a gulp half way through "You look....beutiful" she looks at you, "Thank you, shal we eat?" a grin spreads across your face. tonight will be perfect.

Somthing disterbs you from outside the window. you can only wonder. The chicken sits on the roof of a house about 10 yards away. you ignore he silly bird and serve your date dinner...it tastes good you say. "does it taste as good as you?" she askes. you sit there, you can't close your jaw, it sticks open, your unable to close it.

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote