View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 20:08   #27
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Students/Teachers: Microsoft Office 2007 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
The Ode isnt used for remembering british casualties on ANZAC day, that would be rememberance day in November (techinically, all casualties from all wars).
I don't see how you can appropriate part of a poem dedicated to the dead of another political entity and pretend it's about your country.

It seems to me like a pretty desperate attempt to prop up an illusiory concept of a nation - which is not inherently wrong, merely silly. But it crosses the boarder into offensive when you steal the patriotism of other nations and pass it off as your own - can't you just lie outright?

And by the way it's not an ode

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie

That's fair; i was going to say something else but didnt. Good thing that GD has you as the grammar police! What would we do without yahwe? Useless for everything else, clearly!
You're starting to make my eyes bleed - even a pretend nation ought to teach its citizens to punctuate.