View Single Post
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 16:22   #321
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Ascendancy - winners of Round 16?

If I was a new player to Planetarion, I'd be more put off by the fact that the community is doing its level best to appear to be populated entirely by people who spend their time posting pathetic whiny rants on the forums. Most newbies couldn't care less which alliance is #1. In fact, the idea that you don't need a team of 24/7 active people backing you up in order to win is something that is good for newbies.

If anything puts the newbies off, it's the fact that the whiny ****s on the forums will ensure that the XP system is nerfed, thus ensuring that nobody will ever win Planetarion again without giving over their entire life to the game.

I agree that there's a lot wrong with the XP system, combat engine etc. These things need to be fixed. But you're not helping by posting this kind of stuff on the forums. There is a perfectly good Suggestions forum where people can discuss ways of improving the game.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote