Thread: The big picture
View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2008, 13:50   #21
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The big picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Having the benefit of hindsight, i can tell you that as far as treatment of women is concerned, the Ianomami indians had a more ethical and moral treatment towards them then the victorian england did.

ianomami women are just as respected as men, while beating up your wife was tottally acceptable in the UK.

How about that?

How about you tell me which one of those two cultures created the largest empire the world has known and then think about how i said the most productive society was the most moral.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote