View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 00:24   #34
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Favourite Quote from a movie

In "The Great Race", Tony Curtis, Jack Lemmon, Peter Faulk and Natalie Wood are stranded on a small chunk of ice floating across the Bering Straitl. Tony Curtis has just taken a measurement and told Jack Lemon, out of Natalie Wood's presence, that he has determined that the ice is melting but that Jack Lemmon shouldn't mention it to Natalie Wood to which Lemmon replies sarcasticly: "Oh no. I won't say a thing.....until the water reaches my lower lip and then I'm going to mention it to somebody!"