View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 00:03   #29
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Favourite Quote from a movie

Its touch to pick out a single quote from either a movie or tv show. I've racked my brains for good dialoge and the problem is any movie I can think of thats well written is littered with excellent lines and choosing 1 is nigh on impossible and then when you think about the persons other work suddenly you have more films that have extreamly well written dialog. Scanning my DVD collection the 3 that stand out are Kevin Smith, Richard Linklater and Quentin Tarantino. While some film directors excel with action shots, others with mood and others with style these 3 live and die on their dialog

The same problem occurs on TV as well. Anything written by Sorkin and his group will be excellent, same goes for Joss Whedon. Although my fav atm has to go to Rob Thomas and the excellent writing team behind whats probaly the best show on TV atm, Veronica Mars. Theres just so many good lines in this show its unbelivable
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote