View Single Post
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 17:50   #72
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: DOOM! Resurrection of Evil!

".... done here"

Teran only picks up a small part of the yelled response, as his attention is diverted by a sudden twitch of the technician. He hears a series of clunks and grinding machinery in the distance behind him, but doesn't even glance back at the results.

He watches the man he knows as Marcus Grave remove a dressing... and as he moves towards the kit... "Why am I here? Isn't that a question for the chaplain doctor?"

Teran smiles slightly, deciding to test his luck: "Do I look like a chaplain doctor to you? if so, I'd better order in a new uniform... Although, I must admit, I don't recall putting on black robes and a white collar when I woke up today."

He stops repositioning and notices that the guy has fallen deep in thought for a split second... but then quickly resumes his replacing of the blood-soaked bandages. Teran leans over to help seal off one rather sizeable leak, but is relieved to see that the bleeding has started to subside a bit.

Standing up and cracking his back, Teran looks over to the cluster of marines eyeballing the non-moving door. He takes a step backward from the technician... "damn ... this puddle is almost the size of a kiddie pool..."

"any clue what the hell this techy saw ... Grave?"
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote