View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 23:53   #33
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Its been a long December

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
are these linked ?
Kind of.

I feel that living whith these people that I share the house with (whom I only met on the day I moved in) has provided an environment in which I can feel comfortable enough to let my guard
down. this has become particularly pronounced since the return for the second year, especially with the arrival of the new housemate.

I believe that my desire to read poetry as been encouraged by the environment in which I live. I also believe that is now helping to continue my development.

there are two other factors which have played a considerable part in this.

Quote:
-Went on an anti-cimate change demonstration in London
the sight of seeing thousands of people from all sorts of backgrounds gathered together to fight for a single cause filled me with amasement. there were so many different people there. there was odd clothing, music and random dancing in the street. the sense of unity and purpose moved something inside of me.

Quote:
-became infauated with my new (unavailable) housemate
this one is the most confusing to me. I don't know if my infatuation is because she is so cool (which she is) or because I can't have her so I don't have to expose myself to the humiliation of rejection. I think it's the first one but I'm not really sure. Without sounding uber-emofaggoty, at the moment she is my creative insperation and part of the reason why I'm finding it difficult to do my work.

that seems to be the shortest way of explaining it, sorry.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote