View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 02:51   #8
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Its been a long December

10%

positives
exponentially improved musical/film/general tastes. "wider" social life. and pretty much completed conquest of a "control" of my mind, i've learnt a lot about myself and generally grown more this year in a psychologically-aware manner more than well, ever.

negatives
loss of first love - long term girlfriend(pretty much killed the whole year really.) average gcse results, and continuation of absolute minimal effort into my as-levels. ever-growing troubles at home meaning i really need to move out soon. and insert general other adolescent issues here too, since i pretty much live the teenage cliche worsened slightly.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote