Thread: Touch-typing
View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2007, 17:48   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Touch-typing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Surely neural-links are less than a decade away in terms of text input, maybe with another year to have filter stuff so you don't get output like:
"And as we see in Figure 2.1, the economic...
oh my god look at that girl out there, I wonder what whipping her until she bled would be like...no hang on, she's about 13....no way, 18 easy....so why the school uniform then...shit, it's all so wrong...maybe you should go back into therapy....
...system of Chile suffered a massive decline between..." and so on, which would get tedious to go back and edit.

you must spread some reputation arond before giving it to dante again!

that is the single funniest thing i have read all month