Thread: Touch-typing
View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2007, 23:22   #25
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Touch-typing

I use all my fingers (including my little fingers for shift, enter, del and the arrow keys and my thumbs for pressing the space-bar), yet I don't touch type (using the formal method). I'm fast enough - I can generally type as fast as the touch-typers, but I just don't know where the keys are if asked.

I quite like the fact I'm using my kinetic memory for it, but I still think I'd be better if I touch-typed properly. But it requires motivation and the usage of my visual memory which I always find taxing.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote