Thread: Touch-typing
View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2007, 13:27   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Touch-typing

Touchtyping is using all fingers on your hands and if any of you do do that it's quite impressive, as you have to learn how to do it.

Personally, I only use the middle fingers of both hands (like Deffeh) and occasionally my index finger for things like backspace or enter. I don't have to look at the keys - that isn't touchtyping though. It's just not looking at the keys :P

My school's recently given/lent me a laptop and the / and \ keys are next to each other on the far right of the keyboard. It really messes me up

Last edited by Tomkat; 5 May 2007 at 17:19.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote