View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2011, 04:37   #45
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
Re: R45 Stats Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Well I thought about making the stats not have fi/co pods at all and just have them be def ships.
Quote:
t3k Incase your stupid or something, you'll see that the stats i made a) have fi/co/fr/de/cr/bs pods and it was just an idea. So please chill out.
Quote:
I agree that the idea is stupid and thus i didnt use it, and i appreaciate the explination but the comment was intended to make fun of Shev and Kai, which obviously didn't get made across.
Given you are on record as saying Etd is the strongest race this round I'm not sure you're qualified to be making fun of anything I say.

Can we have someone competant doing this please?

Nice attempt at backtracking and trying to suck Kenny off though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
The point of having pods in each metaclass is to allow people the choice between balancing out attack fleets vs def fleets. If you say "no attacking with fi/co" then either you're trying to make PA shit, trying to make attacking with FR/DE impossible, or have absolutely no idea what you're doing.
I don't completely agree with you to be honest. At this stage PA could do with almost any large change to save it from being the exact same game we've played for the last few rounds. There's no new strategy or niche to exploit, nothing to force people out of their comfortable method of gameplay. I don't think stats have that much to do with it and I'm certainly not saying that simply removing fi/co pods is particularly worthwhile, but repeating the same set of stats with some number tweaking isn't helping either.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]

Last edited by Shev; 4 Dec 2011 at 05:19.
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote