View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 15:50   #22
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Best uni for Computer Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Then you are doing something horridly wrong, since you now will get more independance, more freedom and more resources, which, in my book, makes you be able to do more and have more fun.
I'm guessing it is the same for Pig as me but I have no more independence or freedom now than I did in university. I had moved out, lived miles from home, and just saw my parents and stuff whenever I wanted. Pretty much exactly the same as I am now. You could probably argue that I actually had more freedom in university as I didn't have to worry at all about work so could do what I wanted when I wanted (I rarely missed lectures but if it was something interesting enough I could, I can't just up and leave work when I feel like)I agree with the more resources bit but I seem to have far less time to actually enjoy that.

There is also something nice about when you are away from home for the first time and being around so many friends at the same time rather than spread out all over the country.