Thread: Monitor
View Single Post
Unread 4 Oct 2008, 15:08   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Monitor

I have a 17" CRT monitor, but it's too big. I don't use it for games, only watching TV shows and the such although since I've moved house I've not used it to see if it's ok.

I'm going to get a 17" flatscreen as that has been ok so far. I'm looking for the cheapest one I can find, but if it's really useless I'm willing to spend a little more.

Atm I'm looking at this one because it's really cheap. Is it any good and does anyone know of a place I can get them even cheaper?

Also, I have a 17" CRT monitor I don't want and don't know what to do with. Not sure anyone will want to buy it but it works fine and I don't really want to throw it away.

Thanks.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote