View Single Post
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:53   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Laaahhhhhnnnndaaaaahhhhnnnn shootings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Oh I really like British comedy series, I prefer them above American and Dutch, didn't know you represent English comedy though

thanks for informing me.
BRITISH comedy is a unique form of comedy influenced by 4 distinct national identities. If you wish to claim a comedian is representative of a specific country, you must first identify that the individual is a national of that country and has not been influenced since birth by anyone other than nationals of his own country.

[/pedant]
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote