View Single Post
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 05:54   #13
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: [Christianity] A question to those of religious leanings

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Okay so can you tell me where in this picture Hell is. Thanks.
You think Hell is located in the center of the earth? How should I know where Hell is. Why don't you ask someone that resides there. I really have no desire to go there so I really don't care where Hell is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
And while we're at it, can you point to heaven? Maybe in the Andromeda Galaxy? Maybe this one? Or maybe one of these. Thanks.
You are looking for heaven and God in those pictures. I am seeing Heaven and God. Heaven is a spiritual place. You cannot find it in the physical realm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Who needs to think when god will do it for you amirite
Proverbs 3:5 (New International Version)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

Yeah actually that would be perfect if God could think for me. I would have the mind of Christ. Unfortunately I am still stuck in my intellect for now but someday I pray to be in the spirit where Jesus dwells.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote