Thread: No drama?
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 19:52   #73
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice
Re: No drama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
EC are fat. EC got incs. OMG IT'S A CONSPIRACY THEY'RE ALL OUT TO GET YOU!!!11ONE.

Or maybe they just went roiding, you know, like how everyone else who plays the game?
Yes I understand people attack for roids I not played every round of pa and not realised this.

I was simply stating something that apprime said to me when they asked EC to stop attacking them and asked if we was part of the BBB aka big bad block. That its not apprime whose been hitting EC every night just cardinals group which they failed every night.

We don't target anyone in particular we simply gal raid for now but we do analyse most hostile alliances I was simply saying I don't hate apprime but since cardinals group in apprime obviously our most hostile ally to ec is apprime.

We have not had 1 incoming from majority of top alliances only penguins and ct every other high ranked ally not even touched us and since penguins and ct only been occasional not every night so we can't be that juicy.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 9 Jul 2009 at 20:50.
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote