Thread: No drama?
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 15:03   #61
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: No drama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
That's obviously bullshit or you should be kicked from your ally, why someone in p3nguins/nd/ct would defend an apprime while the rest of their alliance is targeting the same alliance is beyond me. Only thing that's been targeted so far is apprime heavy gals, to me it's very normal that the RANDOMS in those galaxies are easier to roid than the bp. I'd like to see the so called "quality" if the other alliances would actually stop attacking eachother heh.
hehe.

those who got through on are both from the bp.
the randoms ( apprime ) all got covered.
Ofc you defend vs the alliance whos attacking you. I deffed vs asc when asc attacked me.
Maybe a mix of quality in apprime as much as a lack of it in other alliances.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote