Thread: Who We Were R36
View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2010, 09:38   #23
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Who We Were R36

5:6:7 . Zeus king of gods @ Gods fo Ancient era I think was the gal name.

Joined the gal about 12h's before round started.. played there, we had galaxy fleet strategy why no-one was able to hit us alone the whole round without getting kicked back, sadly it doesn't really help when 2-3 alliances focus on yer galaxy everything. Especially as we weren't fenced like most vsn/app galaxies so our def pool was limited to 2 alliances.

The dude with all the incomings. 500 or 600 incoming fleets this round. If someone else had twice 12h's straight incoming this round and whole gal under att in top10 feel free to put yer hand up and yeah actually tried to fight them off instead of ignoring it. Oh yeah.. my goverment was democracy.. still can't believe people though I could frigging win as I would have had to have 30% roid lead to 2nd player thou I xp scored on the other top20 players a lot.

Anyways we stopped playing after the 2nd incoming as active group, We prolly had one of the top3 galaxies in players/activity but thx to the ingame limitations it doesn't really pay off.. as you can't grow back up due to short rounds, when you get stomped enough many times you just don't have enough time to win yer status back. 2-3 weeks more to round lenght.. and it could have been turned around. Like r6 my galaxy got buttraped in the block wars from top10 to top120 due to one week of inc straight.. then we roided back and where nro 3 galaxy with 2nd most rocks in uni just behind the dragons galaxy what won the round. There was plenty of time to grow back up there, in current pa nops.

Cath bs was superior to everyone this round, sadly I don't think there was more than 5 player who actually had them and where enough active to use them to some extent.

Have to admit theam's gal with the xan de's was good, the cov opper funding good idea. Seen it done in imperial conflict where the whole "galaxy" is based on others supporting and others fighting etc. I'm pretty sure anyone with brains will get a cov opper next round to their galaxy to fund them. The xan de idea would have worked.. if u would have had cath fr's.. the widows where really that good, the small amounts of terran bs's would not have standed a chance against those.. neither did cath bs.. and definately not any xan/zik.

Anyone in top50 actually played emp fr? Would toast the dude for being smart... As I didn't notice the awesomeness of it until like hmm tick 350 or so.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so

Last edited by LordNieminen; 13 May 2010 at 09:44.
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote