View Single Post
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 18:31   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rugby [six nations]

I'm gutted - I normally follow the 6 nations quite closely but I haven't seen ONE game this year. I've always been doing something (usually not very interesting either - like travelling or something) while all the games are on. I've still been following vaguely but it's not the same

Am I right in thinking the only way England can win is to either:
1. Win their game against Wales by a huge margin (at least 30 more points than the margin for either Ireland or France).
2. Win their game and Ireland and France lose/draw theirs.

Is that right?