View Single Post
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 11:51   #90
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: Congratulations Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Seeing as Vgn is all emo quitting since they failed miserably at winning the round by ensuring Asc lost, I guess you'll be ****ing off to somewhere else then JungleMuffin?

If not, send me a forum PM. I'd love to hear just precisely why you're so bitter. It can't be because of your shit planet, because mine's even more crap than yours, and I'm quite content with my e-penis.

*Edit* Not going to change that, but would like to say it's nothing personal JM. I hate most all PA players equally, which is why I'm not playing another round. Just very, very curious as to why you all KNEW Asc could win an unprecedent 3 in a row, and could not combine the rest of the PA universe against them to prevent it...and not only that, go on to bitch and whine about it on the forums. Again, nothing personal JM, you just happened to catch me at a bad time. My point, and post, remains with that in mind.

I'd pos-rep you just to show I'm really not trying to be a dick, or single you out, but I've already given you some pos rep, and must "spread it around" before I can do it again :/
Im actually not bitter in any way shape or form. I dont believe ive bitched or whined on the forums, either. I believe ive done my best to fight my chosen enemy for the round, unfortunately i wasnt in the position to do that with my planet untill the round was over, so used the forums as an alternative battle ground.

Regardless of people thinking that the forums have no impact whatsoever on PA politics, it is somewhere where other opinions, arguments and facts cant be put forth and made accessible to particular individuals who may not have access to them otherwise.

As for VGN emoquitting, i think youll find noone worth their salt, emoquit. We had several shipjumpers, as is the case with any alliances, and several dead weight members, as is the case with any alliance. As for ****ing off at the end round, i will evaluate things as i do every round, and base my decision on several factors.

JungleMuffin doesnt **** off..... he GLIDES. Whooooooosh.

If it helps to answer your question at all, ive had no representative from other alliances contact me, have not contacted any other alliance, am quite happy with Vgn, and appear to be tolerable enough that members arent leaving en mass, because of me. Though, the round isnt quite over yet

As far as my crappy planet this round, i will state that my individual planet ranking was low on my list of priorities, untill the other reasons i played this round for, fell by the way side, ie 3:1.

Tbh, i dont quite care if you chose to be a dick or not, ive become somewhat used to it over the space of this round. As far as im concerned, ur post has no relevance to me, or my opinions, other than that im your chosen target for a dose of hormonally imbalanced sensitivity.

Tommy & HyperionHK: We could argue woulda coulda shoulda till we both turn blue in the face, but i think if preticks, Asc had a choice of having any of those alliances fighting with them, rather than against them, i believe theyd rather with. My point of the original statement is i believe its polite to thank your team mates, regardless of how little/much of an impact they had.

Soz, cbf with too much grammar, but hope that addresses your questions.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?

Last edited by [JungleMuffin]; 1 Apr 2009 at 11:56.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote