View Single Post
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 03:14   #87
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations Ascendancy

Having nfi of how Asc's politics played out this round (as frankly I could give a shit) I think Tommy's post was well worded, and well put. Pos rep for enjoyable reading.

Seeing as Vgn is all emo quitting since they failed miserably at winning the round by ensuring Asc lost, I guess you'll be ****ing off to somewhere else then JungleMuffin?

If not, send me a forum PM. I'd love to hear just precisely why you're so bitter. It can't be because of your shit planet, because mine's even more crap than yours, and I'm quite content with my e-penis.

*Edit* Not going to change that, but would like to say it's nothing personal JM. I hate most all PA players equally, which is why I'm not playing another round. Just very, very curious as to why you all KNEW Asc could win an unprecedent 3 in a row, and could not combine the rest of the PA universe against them to prevent it...and not only that, go on to bitch and whine about it on the forums. Again, nothing personal JM, you just happened to catch me at a bad time. My point, and post, remains with that in mind.

I'd pos-rep you just to show I'm really not trying to be a dick, or single you out, but I've already given you some pos rep, and must "spread it around" before I can do it again :/

Utterly useless since r3

Last edited by Cochese; 1 Apr 2009 at 03:44.
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote