View Single Post
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 02:42   #86
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: Congratulations Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Well, to clarify, at the start of the round Rock HC paid sod all attention to politics, and decided to work with Asc simply because it looked very much like nobody else would. The decision was taken because it was agreed it'd be more fun to be on the smaller side of the likely block war than the larger one. I can't speak for hirr or xVx, although I can say that hirr wanted originally just to work with Rock on attacks because both were having difficulty organising gal raids on ever-increasing galaxies. Our affect on the eventual outcome has been minimal at best.
They may not have dont much, but they did all that was needed to be done. Without going into all the minute subtleties of how one alliance can assist another, i think its safe to say if these alliances where on the other side of the fence, things would have been harder.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote