View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 19:52   #62
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: General Hostility Towards Americans

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I too get neg repped with anti-american comments:

"go away you dumb yank, go invade korea or something and get shot in the head"

I really don't think that the rep comments should be beyond forum rules, and I think JJ needs to regulate them or I guess maybe Americans are just less welcome in this UK dominated community. Maybe it's just time for us to leave.

Have you not considered the possibility that *you* are not welcome in this community (by some of its members at least) and that your nationality is just a handy stick to poke you with?

It is, how ever, true that some actions of the US goverment and sections of the US population are looked upon with a certain degree of pity/mocking/weariness e.g the whole Freedom Fries (gotta be caps'd ) debacle or the OMG noes a nipple!!! Half time show.

Ninja_spammer too lazy to log out and back in as himself direct all neg/pos rep at that account not this one or I'll never hear the end of it.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote