View Single Post
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 16:29   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Support the troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
Any patriot would support their own 'troops' as they are just people doing an assigned task at the end of the day. They have little or no say in the matter.
I'd be reluctant to give anyone support who voluntarily turned off their moral faculties. If you choose to join the army knowing the type of conflicts we are involved in then you have no support from me, nor sympathy if you are injured in combat.

Having said that, I want as few people as possible to be hurt in general, and I'm sure most of the people involved are fairly agreeable.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote