View Single Post
Unread 3 Feb 2010, 18:01   #6
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Single Targeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Of course. What did you expect? They have the best players.
Fully expected that, and decried any idea that euph would put up much of a fight before the round... my misplaced hopes centered around the idea that single targeting makes attacking easier so ppl land more often thus blocks can maintain momentum rather than disintegrating in less than a week as is traditional.. as im outside the block and app, receive no targets or information from either i find it very hard to tell what is actually happening whether there are more landings on app than might otherwise be the case which is then covered up in sandmans by them then landing more.
This does not have much to do with my dislike of single targeting except that originally it was my one ray of sunshine. I have never liked playing at roid exchanging which is what im forced to do, almost anyone who attacks me lands, I land plenty but i hate the lack of stability; it makes the game even more stressful than it always was.