View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 19:29   #15
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [youtube] alternative desktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
My computer is too shit to run it, but I played with it on a friend's, and I was particularly fond of the window-switching, where they all go small and you can see everything (I think OSX can do the same thing...)
Yeah that thing is cool, but it is different from Windows OS X. On Compiz, I hate the wobbly windows. I like the zoom in, the easy window resizing, the easy tranparency changes, and 'rain'. Rain is cool.