View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 19:19   #39
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Re: [witty thread title]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakan
What, of course this is a Fluffie bash thread. If Fluffie wants to enjoy himself, there is a wide variety of "adult-material" out there on the internet, and your right hand. 'Nuff said.

Now to the current episode.

Driving along in his Astro-Martin, Bakan smiles as he feels the wind against his face. Turning a corner smoothly, he sees up ahead, FLUFFIE!!!! Gunning the engine, Bakan accelerates rapidly, and strikes Fluffie, running him over. Shifting into reverse, Bakan then runs over Fluffie again for good measure, then pulls out a Berreta, and empties the clip into Fluffie, then drives off looking for a nice car wash and a pub to have a nice alcoholic drink, all the while whistling the theme to Kill Bill.

Oh yeah, I'm keeping this up until you post your ship in Onslaught and apologize for the fiancee post there. As of now, if I meet you in person, I suggest you run, and have on body armor.
I told you I wasn't serious about the fiancee, but I apologise if I really offended you with it. Now quit the bashing. Fluffies have emotions too

After having killed someone, you realise it was... SANTA CLAUS !!

Looking behind you, you see a crowd, or rather, a mob, of angry kids forming. They look unhappy and vengeful

David91
The llama doesn't really race you though. It takes you to the house.