Thread: donation whores
View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2010, 16:45   #204
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: donation whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
not true, only 1 planet per gal could do it. Planetarion shouldn't be about creating a champion in each gal and having the rest of the gal to support him. If PA Team wants that kind of game for next round, I want to hear it from them, not from BA's alliance buddies.
Might be a nice idea for a speedgame though.
What? Are you insane? For a start, of course every galaxy has the same strategies available at the beginning. Is there any galaxy which does not start with 0 roids or without a donation button? No? See, that is my whole point. Everyone can start in the same setup. Obviously this strategy involves several planets taking a bump in their growth to promote a single planet in that galaxy with a huge fleet. But that is something where the team has to make a decision about its strategy, especially with regards to who wants to or should be the promoted planet. And even within those constraints everyone theoretically has the same chance, unless you are just some sorry little being that obeys some wannabe-dictator-on-the-internet's idiocies. So how you can now claim that my previous statement is not true?

And ultimately I would really like to see everyone else applying this flagship planet strategy next round, as we in Ascendancy could then go and laugh our asses off while showing you guys how to turn what you perceive as an advantage into something that can be quite some disadvantage as well... at least for those few galaxies which will actually manage to pull this off.