View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 01:53   #9
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Internet Arguing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I dare anybody to argue with this approach. My general opinion is that most people (that i tend to "argue" with) have made up their minds already and although those opinions may be wrong "why bother arguing with them?". I mean i could. I could lay out a brilliant argument with examples and everything but most likely they'd ignore it and i'd only be giving myself stress. In my opinion it's better to tell someone that they're wrong and just leave it at that. This is not a debating competition. I win **** all if i'm proven to be correct.

Achilles this attitude is why i didn't respond to you.
ur so fukkin ded