View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 00:51   #5
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Internet Arguing

Some long dead and demonstrably wrong bloke from germania can be read to understand why u r rong nd i am rite - thedante/t&f/assorted commies

TBH if im in a particularly egotistical mood i don't 'get' why im wrong but if im feeling chilled and open minded my pov can be changed.