View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 14:17   #114
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ITT you say things that you know will get you neg repped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
well, i've been afk for the last 36 hours so only knew I was banned at all because I got a text...

If bumping a "please neg rep me" thread is so offensive to people then why not delete the bumped post and close the thread?

mods are way too quick to use the ban stick.

But **** it - it's not as if the forum was inundated with brilliant posts/threads.

Oh and I got no rep (pos or neg) from doing this :crymeariver:
Can I ban you again to see if I can neg rep you? I forgot last time.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote