View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2013, 12:29   #265
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Clouds - the true 'Fail' alliance this round is TGV.

Picking on innuendo for getting planet win is sad! Calling fang, fag, or fail or one of your other original names just makes you look bitter. You allied your only real competition this round - and still lost.

From what I hear TGV would win most emo alliance, so I guess that's something for your CV :P
Hey, from what i hear about FAnG this round, winning the most emo alliance is quite an achievement actually.

And yes, TGV failed this round. We're not gonna deny that. We aimed for the win and aren't getting it. Then again, we could boast ourselfs by saying we managed to match the best rank we ever had, but that wouldn't really feel justified. TBH i feel like i did 6 years ago, when my footy team lost the championship in the last round by losing to the lowest ranked team in the 93rd minute, when a draw would have been enough to take home the title. At least we didn't loose anything else, like they did by losing the cup final on penalties just a week later and then play-offs for champions league another week later...

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN

Last edited by Influence; 10 May 2013 at 12:34.
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote