View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2013, 05:54   #254
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The round so far

Blue_Esper it was certain people within TGV tbh. I have heard clouds/kai mentioned so many times.

I had discussions with tgv hc many many times. And each time the message was clear:
Yes we do want to win but we will not go to war with apprime to achieve it, we are happy to come second

And that attitude, of not being willing to war your main opponant to the win, is ultimetly why they could not win this round.

Incidentally, they would have had a better chance had their defence been WORSE, they would have got roided faster and people would have been able to hit app and stay on app longer
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote