View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 19:20   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: You know your glad to not be black...

This is why i have freely acknowledged that the world is heading towards destruction, since every single vestige of humanity in the world is slowly being removed by the lawyers sueing everyone and anyone that they can.

Eventually, when the Lawyers have all the money, theyll turn on each other. And out of the ashes will come a "super Lawyer" to whom all others will bow down, and acknowledge as the one true god.

I anticipate this happening within my lifespan, hence im saving up my cash to hire Idler to deliver a killshot from about a mile away once this being emerges.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote