Thread: 2:9
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2009, 02:52   #13
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
2. Ascendancy keeps hitting Omen, Omen diverts attention to CT. Result: Omen destroys CT, Ascendancy destroys Omen, Ascendancy wins.
3. Omen keeps hitting Ascendancy, Ascendancy diverts attention to CT. Result: Ascendancy destroys CT, Omen destroys Ascendancy, Omen wins.
I think whichever side diverts attention to CT will not destroy CT before they are destroyed by the other, but then that other will be able to finish off CT so end result is the same!

Quote:
4. Ascendancy keeps hitting Omen, Omen keeps hitting Ascendancy. Someone else takes down CT. Result: CT is forced to focus their attention elsewhere, removing the balancing factor in the war between Omen and Ascendancy. One of them wins.
As for the notion that ND would be capable of winning... it's pretty entertaining.
Perhaps ND can be the ones to distract CT? Or perhaps ND or Vgn could be persuaded to take Omen/Asc's side and unbalance the war.

There are many ways that this can play out, and the suggestion that there will not be some interference is highly unlikely in my opinion. I think it's fairly likely that something will affect the balance and there will be a victor at some point before the end of the round.

What is certain though, is that 2.9 are of absolutely no importance at the moment, and can be left to be dealt with till after the war.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote