View Single Post
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 03:37   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Christianity] A question to those of religious leanings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
There is plenty of fire in the Bible. Brimstone seem to be mostly in the King James version. Here is an example:
Luke 17:29 (King James Version)
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all
Okay so can you tell me where in this picture Hell is. Thanks.

And while we're at it, can you point to heaven? Maybe in the Andromeda Galaxy? Maybe this one? Or maybe one of these. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
I have never asked my Pastor about his education but I can tell you that in our church he started out as a musician,singer, and the worship director. You can find more about Chuck at http://christtemplechurch.net/.
Who needs to think when god will do it for you amirite