View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 19:35   #91
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
The problem, JBG, is that what I consider valuable is not considered valuable by most of the people left on GD.

So, if I point out that most of the signers of the Kyoto Treaty have not and probably will not meet the requirements of the treaty, I consider that valuable information for this forum, but most of the others on this forum don't consider it valuable information.

Makes it difficult for me to say whether my posts will offer anything of value in the future. Sorry.
Perhaps you'd like to look back over your last few posts and consider if they meet the quality you outline in your second paragraph.