View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 12:28   #62
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
As comforting as it is to try and blame me and pretend that there is a problem, there simply isn't.

GD has always been the same. I am one of those exeptions if you care to open your eyes and think about how much negativity I receive.

PB is a PB issue. It is not a GD issue. Nor is it a GD substitute - although frankly (and I have thanked both skiddy and minty in person for this) PB has taken quite a few of our shitest posters off our hands. If only there had been a PB back in 2000 when sunday8pm so desperately needed to be anywhere other than here.

p.s. please try not to criticise my use of the collective and then start talking about how other people feel even if you think you speak for 'a lot'.
I would say you receive as much negativity as you give out, but then you may want to look at how much postitive reputation you have. Therefore your net reputation effaces the "yahwe exceptionalism" thesis.

PB is a GD issue because GD forced its genesis.

Your point about my use of the collective is fair though. I was, however, trying to implicitly back my arguments with the amount of erstwhile GD posters who've migrated away from GD. But things aren't that black and white, just a deeper shade of gray.

I'm not solely blaming you by the way. And there's obviously not a problem as far as you're concerned.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote