View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 00:30   #57
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
When you're speaking about what you demand please do not hide behind the collective.

Yes there are, thankfully, exceptions.

There was once a forum where all the GD posters posted. Now there's two. Knock, knock.

I returned because despite the elitism I like this forum. A lot of others don't. And a lot of others have stayed away. And that lack of diversity is detrimental to those who are not in the clique of GD posters.

Anyway, dear, sweet Yahwe. I'm going home.
As comforting as it is to try and blame me and pretend that there is a problem, there simply isn't.

GD has always been the same. I am one of those exeptions if you care to open your eyes and think about how much negativity I receive.

PB is a PB issue. It is not a GD issue. Nor is it a GD substitute - although frankly (and I have thanked both skiddy and minty in person for this) PB has taken quite a few of our shitest posters off our hands. If only there had been a PB back in 2000 when sunday8pm so desperately needed to be anywhere other than here.

p.s. please try not to criticise my use of the collective and then start talking about how other people feel even if you think you speak for 'a lot'.