View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 00:15   #53
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
people have always left.

Not to such an extent where they create another almost identical forum. Almost because the elitism isn't there.

The standards we have here have always been the same. GD asks only that a poster be rational. It has never demmanded that posters be polite, or have similar viewpoints, or all talk about sex, or try desperately hard to be funny ...
When you're speaking about what you demand please do not hide behind the collective.

Quote:
There are now and have ever been posters who endure a great deal of negativity without leaving. It seems childish to start worrying about negativity now.
Yes there are, thankfully, exceptions.

Quote:
The community has never been split precisely because it has never been joined.
There was once a forum where all the GD posters posted. Now there's two. Knock, knock.

Quote:
The simplest truth is that people always return: don't they dear weeks. And they return because what we have and what we are can not be replicated anywhere else.
I returned because despite the elitism I like this forum. A lot of others don't. And a lot of others have stayed away. And that lack of diversity is detrimental to those who are not in the clique of GD posters.

Anyway, dear, sweet Yahwe. I'm going home.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote