Thread: r22 Prediction
View Single Post
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 16:07   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: r22 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Ofc that is the reality, but I was refering to DrunkenVikings 'not playing' statement thinking that he meant ascendancy will not try. Ofc they do but the image of ascendancy with a lot of players around r20 especially was the whole 'while you were trying, we were sleeping'.
This isn't really accurate. While there are active members in ascendancy there are also very inactive members. This was reflected in how last round while we had a very high number of players in the t50/100 the numbers further down weren't there. Apparently we've recruited more people though so maybe things will change*.

*I'm quite looking forward to setting up descendancy for one.